Sep 21 – Written By Stephanie Sheargold
We know the COVID landscape has changed how we live our lives again, but there’s a lot of confusion around about what that means for individuals. Here’s a quick rundown of where we stand and what rules we need to abide by:
- You are still able to meet indoors in groups of up to 6. You must still adhere to social distancing rules while doing so however.
- You may still use public transport to meet with friends, but you must wear a mask.
- You can stay with other people in groups of up to 6. You must still adhere to social distancing rules while doing so.
- Weddings are restricted to 15 people while funerals are restricted to 30.
- You may meet in groups of more than six in certain circumstances. You can find more information here.
- There are no restrictions on travel.
These regulations only apply to regions and cities which aren’t under stricter lockdown measures. For specific information about local lockdown, you can learn more here.
If you’re finding managing everything in your life difficult while adhering to the COVID regulations, we can help! Our assistants are available for your business and lifestyle needs, so check out what we can offer at our website.