Not ready for Christmas? Get your Virtual Assistant on the case!
Nov 4th 2021 – Written By Stephanie Sheargold
Here’s how a Virtual Assistant can help you handle Christmas
We’re sure you haven’t failed to notice that Christmas is just around the corner. Ignoring the media’s claims that there won’t be enough turkeys, toys or gas to go round, the real thing we all need to focus on is enjoying ourselves. Having got through the past couple of years, everyone deserves a pat on the back and a break over the festive period.
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, it’s a time of extra demands on your business. From seasonal peaks in demand to multiple requests for time off work, the festive season can really take its toll on business owners.
But get your Timpi virtual assistant briefed in time, and you’ll be better prepared than ever to make the most of this once-a-year peak of excitement and busyness.
They can be your very own festive elf
OK, they’re unlikely to wear red and green outfits, but they can certainly take care of the time-consuming tasks that dominate the run-up to the festive season. These could be:
– Choosing and buying gifts for your key clients
– Arranging for corporate Christmas cards
– Posting gifts and cards for clients
– Sourcing staff gifts.
With these deceptively laborious tasks delegated, you can tick off part of your to-do list, knowing your VA will work to your brief, keeping everything on budget, on brand and on time.
They’ll look after little festive details
More time-consuming tasks here – festive social media posts for example, giving your brand logo a snowy twist or arranging for a new email template to be used in December… just some of the ways a Timpi VA can help you delight your customers without the headache.
Festive people-admin? Sorted!
Unsurprisingly, many of your staff will want to take time off in the run-up to Christmas and over the festive period. This can be a headache for businesses who have lots on. However, using a Timpi VA means you can approach the people-management aspect of Christmas with confidence. We can help with:
– Staff leave tracking – make sure you have enough people in the business to keep things going
– Sourcing contract staff for holiday cover
– Arrange for phone and email cover for employees who are taking time off.
Say ‘thank you’ in style
After they’ve worked so hard for you this year, it’s only right that you should say thank you to your team. Here are a few ways your Timpi VA can help you do that:
– Book a glitzy Christmas party or nice evening out for you and your team
– Arrange a Christmas party for your employees’ kids
– Source and deliver Christmas presents for your staff.
Give the boss a break
Running a business can feel unrelenting, which is why it’s especially important to take time out to reap the rewards of running your business. Here are some of the ways your VA can help you:
– Book out the time in your calendar and rearrange meetings, so you can take some time out
– Arrange for our phone answering service to handle any calls that come in while you’re out of office
– Read and categorise emails that come in while you’re out of office, so you have less to do when you return.
– Action simple emails such as meeting bookings or product requests
– Help you choose gifts for your family and friends. From must-have toys to silk pyjamas and everything in between, give your VA a brief, and they will find, and, with your approval, buy on your behalf.
– Book a much-deserved night out with your nearest and dearest. Night at the theatre? Fancy dinner out? You deserve it, get your VA on the case.
The sooner you brief your Timpi VA on how you’d like them to help you over Christmas, the better they’ll be able to help you. Give them a call or get in touch via the Timpi App and get ready to blitz your Christmas admin!